Saturday, March 05, 2005

Bad Day

Can't seem to get my shit together today. Rob left yesterday to go to Payson...so he says. For a man who is supposedly going to help a friend clear downed trees from his property, why does he need $200 cash and acne medication? Maybe I'm just a suspicious person, but something doesn't ring true here....

After work, went to Diana's to check on Tommy Kitty and wasn't watching my step (probably because I'm thinking about the above) and took a header on the sidewalk. One of the sections of sidewalk is raised and my shoe caught it just right and down I went. White jeans and mud definitely don't go together. My left knee is swollen, but fortunately I didn't scrape it up. Just sore...

Started reading Love Overbord by Janet Evanovich. Maybe it's just my mood (and probably this anti-social song I'm listening to...Hate Everything About You by Ugly Kid Joe), but this book isn't grabbing me. This book was published before her Stephanie Plum series, but the characters in this book all sound like the ones from that series.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am not a professional reviewer, but I love to read and share my opinions on my reading with others who are interested. I work full time but my ideal perfect day would be to curl up with a good book. The majority of the books I review here are from my private collection and my reviews are provided purely for entertainment purposes. I receive no compensation whatsoever for sharing my thoughts and review on any book. If you would like me to review your book, please email me at sharalsbooks@yahoo.com Happy Reading! :o)