Sunday, June 05, 2005

Feelin' Good

Actually have some good things to share...

1. After less than 2 days on the market, the house is under contract for $6000 over list price!
2. If all goes well, the closing will be around June 30.
3. Someone at work thinks I'm pretty special. I was given a beautiful arrangement of roses and baby's breath. The roses are dark pink with yellow blended in. Kind of a hybrid and they are just beautiful and it was so sweet to be thought of.

At this rate, I should acquire the winning Powerball ticket this week...

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am not a professional reviewer, but I love to read and share my opinions on my reading with others who are interested. I work full time but my ideal perfect day would be to curl up with a good book. The majority of the books I review here are from my private collection and my reviews are provided purely for entertainment purposes. I receive no compensation whatsoever for sharing my thoughts and review on any book. If you would like me to review your book, please email me at sharalsbooks@yahoo.com Happy Reading! :o)