Saturday, August 13, 2005

Finally!

Today is 6 weeks from the day I ordered my living room and office furniture. When I placed the order in the showroom, I was told 4-6 weeks. Rob, the soon to be ex, tells me that his living room furniture was delivered just over 4 weeks from his order. So, for the last two weeks, I'm wondering where the hell my furniture is! I am sick to death of sitting on this piece of shit futon that has served as my bed and couch since March. Thank God the bedroom furniture came last month and I have had a real bed to sleep in or I would have taken hostages already.

So, here we are at the 6 week mark and my furniture is FINALLY in. I am going down there today to pay off the balance and schedule delivery. It will be so nice to have a real couch and chairs in the living room (though I have discovered that Rob and I have bought the same couch) and the room will actually take on the shape of a living room instead of a studio/dorm room look. I will also be able to FINALLY unpack the last several boxes of office stuff.

It's the little things that mean so much...

1 comment:

NjDebDeb said...

YAY for you! We are STILL waiting on my sons bedroom set that we ordered the first week of July - usually takes 4-6 weeks then they called and said Sept 20 as the company had to set up a *cutting* of the set! It was a new line in Broyhill so they may have been waiting to see how it takes off. Poor kid has been sleeping on an air mattress for weeks since we redid his brothers room and put the bunk beds in there- something tells me he'd rather sleep on a bed of nails then room with his lil bro again.
Ok this got long ( sorry) glad you are blogging again - I need to start using mine more @@ and Congrats on getting a grown up living and bedroom :-)

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am not a professional reviewer, but I love to read and share my opinions on my reading with others who are interested. I work full time but my ideal perfect day would be to curl up with a good book. The majority of the books I review here are from my private collection and my reviews are provided purely for entertainment purposes. I receive no compensation whatsoever for sharing my thoughts and review on any book. If you would like me to review your book, please email me at sharalsbooks@yahoo.com Happy Reading! :o)