Friday, July 04, 2008

June Reading Review

My reading for the month seems to level out at 4 books a month. I miss the days of reading 10+ books a month....



Betrayal In Death by J.D. Robb

My Rating: 10 *'s

My Thoughts: Loving this series! Got to see more interaction with Peabody and McNabb, which I enjoyed. The ending of this story was a little distressing but was well done.





Interlude In Death by J.D. Robb

My Rating: 8 *'s

My Thoughts: Not as in depth or exciting as some of the others but I wasn't expecting it to be because this was a short story. I did enjoy the story taking place off planet so the change in scenery was nice and the story was good and interesting.




Size 12 Is Not Fat by Meg Cabot

My Rating: 7 *'s

My Thoughts: Entertaining first book in a new series. Liked Heather and Cooper and hope to see their relationship develop into something deeper. For the obvious reasons, did not like Jordan and though he doesn't have a role in this book, Jordan's father sounds like a complete jerk and I won't like him either. I love this author's voice. She is able to draw me into the story and keep me entertained. I look forward to Heather's next adventure.


The Prada Paradox by Julie Kenner

My Rating: 9 *'s

My Thoughts: I enjoyed the first two books more but this was a decent ending to an excellent trilogy. The concept of the story was very interesting and intriguing and kept me guessing all the way to the end.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am not a professional reviewer, but I love to read and share my opinions on my reading with others who are interested. I work full time but my ideal perfect day would be to curl up with a good book. The majority of the books I review here are from my private collection and my reviews are provided purely for entertainment purposes. I receive no compensation whatsoever for sharing my thoughts and review on any book. If you would like me to review your book, please email me at sharalsbooks@yahoo.com Happy Reading! :o)