Tuesday, August 05, 2008

July Reading Review

My standard 4 books read for the month...


I'm The Vampire, That's Why by Michele Bardsley

My Rating: 4*'s

My Thoughts: Quite silly but not too terrible. I have the sequel to read somewhere around here...







Judge & Jury by James Patterson

My Rating: 10*'s

My Thoughts: Patterson does it again with another suspene filled action packed thriller that takes your breath away. Andie and Nick were great characters. I enjoyed the locales this story takes you to and Patterson is so excellent in describing the surroundings that you feel you are physically there.

If you have never read any of Patterson's books, you are missing out on several hours of pure entertainment and fantastic story-telling.





Seduction In Death by J.D. Robb

My Rating: 10*'s

My Thoughts: Fantastic story but disturbing at the same time! I enjoyed seeing a more human side of Commander Whitney in this story as well as seeing more of Charles. Already looking forward to the next installment.






Sit, Stay, Slay by Linda O. Johnston

My Rating: 8*'s

My Thoughts: Not bad first in a new to me series. I like the ex attorney now pet sitter theory and will be looking for the next book to read. Thought the ending was a little rushed and came out of left field but can look past it as I did enjoy the characters.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am not a professional reviewer, but I love to read and share my opinions on my reading with others who are interested. I work full time but my ideal perfect day would be to curl up with a good book. The majority of the books I review here are from my private collection and my reviews are provided purely for entertainment purposes. I receive no compensation whatsoever for sharing my thoughts and review on any book. If you would like me to review your book, please email me at sharalsbooks@yahoo.com Happy Reading! :o)