Friday, July 02, 2010

One Foot In The Grave by Jeaniene Frost

One Foot In The Grave by Jeaniene Frost

My Rating: 10*'s

Description: You can run from the grave, but you can't hide...

Half-vampire Cat Crawfield is now Special Agent Cat Crawfield, working for the government to rid the world of the rogue undead. She's still using everything Bones, her sexy and dangerous ex, taught her, but when Cat is targeted for assassination, the only man who can help her is the vampire she left behind.

Being around him awakens all her emotions, from the adrenaline kick of slaying vamps side by side to the reckless passion that consumed them. But a price on her head -- wanted: dead or half-alive -- means her survival depends on teaming up with Bones. And no matter how hard she tries to keep things professional between them, she'll find that desire lasts forever... and that Bones won't let her get away again.

My Thoughts: This series just keeps getting better and better! Cat finally meets her father and her intention to kill him is stronger than ever, so I expect we will see more of this storyline in future books. After four years apart, Bones and Cat still have the chemistry that brought them together in the first book. I wasn't sure I would enjoy the storyline of Cat's para-military vampire killing team, but they are all great characters and the twist involving Don's involvement in Cat's life was an interesting revelation.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

Glad you like the series as much as I do! One Foot in the Grave is the last book I've read. Can't wait to get the third!

-Kelsey

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am not a professional reviewer, but I love to read and share my opinions on my reading with others who are interested. I work full time but my ideal perfect day would be to curl up with a good book. The majority of the books I review here are from my private collection and my reviews are provided purely for entertainment purposes. I receive no compensation whatsoever for sharing my thoughts and review on any book. If you would like me to review your book, please email me at sharalsbooks@yahoo.com Happy Reading! :o)