Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Honorable Mentions of 2012

For the books that didn't make the top reads list for the year, I want to give an honorable mention to the titles I read in 2012 that didn't make the cut for the best but were still very good reads and highly recommended:

Still Life by Joy Fielding
Seattle Girl by Lucy Kevin
Awakening by Scarlett Valentine
Beach Road by James Patterson
Murder Your Darlings by J.J. Murphy
Millie's Fling by Jill Mansell
Explosive Eighteen by Janet Evanovich
Girl's Guide To Witchcraft by Mindy Klasky
Reality Chick by Lauren Barnholdt
Driving Sideways by Jess Riley
A Piece Of My Heart by Kemberlee Shortland
Killer Summer by Lynda Curnyn
The 9th Judgment by James Patterson
Pretty In Plaid by Jen Lancaster
Vamps And The City by Kerrelyn Sparks
Perfect On Paper by Patty Froese

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am not a professional reviewer, but I love to read and share my opinions on my reading with others who are interested. I work full time but my ideal perfect day would be to curl up with a good book. The majority of the books I review here are from my private collection and my reviews are provided purely for entertainment purposes. I receive no compensation whatsoever for sharing my thoughts and review on any book. If you would like me to review your book, please email me at sharalsbooks@yahoo.com Happy Reading! :o)