Thursday, March 31, 2016

New Additions To The TBR Pile In March

My reading has really started to fall behind, but the new additions still manage to find a way in...

Title: Her Best Match by Tamie Dearen
Description: Anne Best was bored with her life in Texas. But when this feisty forty-five year old starts a new life in the Big Apple working for Gherring Inc., she stumbles into more adventure than she bargained for.

Billionaire Steven Gherring always makes the Most Eligible Bachelors list, but he’s given up looking for love.

Gherring’s grandmother, known to everyone as Gram, is on a not-so-secret campaign to find a wife for her grandson.

When veteran matchmaker, Anne Best, joins forces with Gram to find a match for Gherring, passions rise along with hemlines.

Will they find a match for Gherring?

And will Anne take a chance on love?

Filled with lovable characters, plenty of romance and frequent plots twists, Her Best Match will have you tingling with anticipation and laughing out loud.


Title: The Demon's Deadline by Tori Centanni
Description: Some teenagers deliver pizza, some deliver newspapers. My part-time job? I deliver mysterious envelopes for a demon. I don't even get tips.

It seemed like a good deal at the time. I almost died in a car accident, and Azmos saved me... gave me a second chance. At first, it wasn't so bad. I got to live, go to high school, hang out with my boyfriend Cam. He's too cute for his own good, but he's getting tired of all this demon stuff. I hate lying to my best friend Melissa and my dad, who's still not over my mom's death. Neither am I.

But now, this gig is getting dangerous, and it's not like I can quit. Even if I could, then what? I've seen things I can't unsee. I just hope I can figure out how to navigate the darkness before I do something I can't undo.

It's time I face my own demons.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am not a professional reviewer, but I love to read and share my opinions on my reading with others who are interested. I work full time but my ideal perfect day would be to curl up with a good book. The majority of the books I review here are from my private collection and my reviews are provided purely for entertainment purposes. I receive no compensation whatsoever for sharing my thoughts and review on any book. If you would like me to review your book, please email me at sharalsbooks@yahoo.com Happy Reading! :o)