Saturday, April 22, 2017
REVIEW: Now You See Her by James Patterson
Author: James Patterson
Publisher: Little, Brown and Company
Publication Date: June, 2011
Genre: Thriller / Mystery / Suspense
Buy The Book: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Audible
Description: The perfect life
A successful lawyer and loving mother, Nina Bloom would do anything to protect the life she's built in New York--including lying to everyone, even her daughter, about her past. But when an innocent man is framed for murder, she knows that she can't let him pay for the real killer's crimes.
The perfect lie
Nina's secret life began 18 years ago. She had looks to die for, a handsome police-officer husband, and a carefree life in Key West. When she learned she was pregnant with their first child, her happiness was almost overwhelming. But Nina's world is shattered when she unearths a terrible secret that causes her to run for her life and change her identity.
The perfect way to die
Now, years later, Nina risks everything she's earned to return to Florida and confront the murderous evil she fled. In a story of wrenching suspense, James Patterson gives us his most head-spinning, action-filled story yet--a Hitchcock-like blend of unquenchable drama and pleasure.
My Thoughts: Good story about a woman who is trying to outrun her past only to discover that the person she thinks she can trust the most is the one she should have avoided in the first place. I enjoyed the story and the build-up to the ending was quite intense with several nail-biting scenes.
My Final Verdict: Fans of thrillers and suspense novels will enjoy the way this story plays out. I recommend it for anyone who enjoys intense story lines with characters that aren’t all they appear.
- New Additions To The TBR Pile In April
- REVIEW: The Dress Shop of Dreams by Menna van Pra...
- REVIEW: Now You See Her by James Patterson
- REVIEW: Top Secret Twenty-One by Janet Evanovich
- REVIEW: Devoted In Death by J.D. Robb
- REVIEW: Husband Hunters by Genevieve Gannon
- New Additions To The TBR Pile In March
- ▼ April (7)
- ► 2016 (35)
- ► 2015 (62)
- ► 2014 (52)
- ► 2013 (57)
- ► 2012 (62)
- ► 2011 (60)
- ► 2010 (67)
- ► 2009 (76)
- ► 2008 (26)
- ► 2007 (24)
- ► 2005 (35)
- I am not a professional reviewer, but I love to read and share my opinions on my reading with others who are interested. I work full time but my ideal perfect day would be to curl up with a good book. The majority of the books I review here are from my private collection and my reviews are provided purely for entertainment purposes. I receive no compensation whatsoever for sharing my thoughts and review on any book. If you would like me to review your book, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org Happy Reading! :o)