Friday, December 17, 2004

Awesome Book

I just finished a book called Kiss Me While I Sleep by Linda Howard. All I can say about this book is that it was AWESOME! No, really. It's about a woman who is a contract agent for the CIA paid to kill. She kills a man in vengeance for the murder of her friends so she's persona non grata with the CIA. They send in a field officer to track her down and bring her in. Hopefully before the dead man's family finds her first.
This story kept me on the edge of my seat and it was one major thrill ride. It had humor, action, suspense, hot sex scenes and there is a HUGE twist toward the end of the book that totally blew me away.
Linda Howard has really out-done herself with this one. I hope she continues to write more like this one as I highly recommend KISS ME WHILE I SLEEP to anyone who likes a fast paced read with heart thumping action and blood racing passion.


No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am not a professional reviewer, but I love to read and share my opinions on my reading with others who are interested. I work full time but my ideal perfect day would be to curl up with a good book. The majority of the books I review here are from my private collection and my reviews are provided purely for entertainment purposes. I receive no compensation whatsoever for sharing my thoughts and review on any book. If you would like me to review your book, please email me at sharalsbooks@yahoo.com Happy Reading! :o)