Wednesday, April 08, 2009

The Outlaw Demon Wails by Kim Harrison

The Outlaw Demon Wails by Kim Harrison

My Rating: 10 *'s

Description: To save the lives of her friends, Rachel did the unthinkable: she willingly trafficked in forbidden demon magic. And now her sins are coming home to haunt her.

As Rachel searches for the truth behind a terrifying murder, an even greater menace threatens, for the demon Algaliarept will stop at nothing to claim her, and the discovery of a shocking family secret throws Rachel's entire life into question. If she is ever to live free, Rachel must first walk willingly into the demonic ever-after in search of long-lost ancient knowledge.

But when you dance with demons, you lay your soul on the line . . . and there are some lines that should never be crossed.

My Thoughts: This series is getting much more sinister and dark as we learn more about Rachel's abilities as well as her past and the lengths she will go to help the people she cares about. I love the way Kim Harrison breathes life into all of the characters giving them all such unique personalities. I cannot get enough of Jenks and hope his character remains throughout the series.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am not a professional reviewer, but I love to read and share my opinions on my reading with others who are interested. I work full time but my ideal perfect day would be to curl up with a good book. The majority of the books I review here are from my private collection and my reviews are provided purely for entertainment purposes. I receive no compensation whatsoever for sharing my thoughts and review on any book. If you would like me to review your book, please email me at sharalsbooks@yahoo.com Happy Reading! :o)