Tuesday, June 02, 2009

From Dead To Worse by Charlaine Harris

From Dead To Worse by Charlaine Harris

My Rating: 10 *'s

Description: After the natural disaster of Hurricane Katrina, and the manmade horror of the explosion at the vampire summit, Sookie Stackhouse is safe but dazed, yearning for things to get back to normal. But her boyfriend Quinn is among the missing. And things are changing, whether the weres and vamps in her corner of Louisiana like it or not. In the ensuing battles, Sookie faces danger, death…and once more, betrayal by someone she loves. And when the fur has finished flying and the cold blood ceases flowing, her world will be forever altered.

My Thoughts: Really enjoyed this story that seems to feature every character previously introduced in previous books. Once again, Sookie is drawn into the paranormal world dealing with a new Vampire regime taking over, and a Were war, while trying to deal with her feelings for Eric and Bill and worrying about her boyfriend, Quinn who has gone missing. Sookie is also hosting houseguests, Witch Amelia and her male companion, Bob, who was inadvertently turned into a cat. Sookie tries to keep her life low-key as best as she can, considering she's a telepath who is able to hear the thoughts of those around her, much to her dismay at times. Some new characters arrive and Sookie is going to have much more on her plate down the road. I can't wait to read the next book!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am not a professional reviewer, but I love to read and share my opinions on my reading with others who are interested. I work full time but my ideal perfect day would be to curl up with a good book. The majority of the books I review here are from my private collection and my reviews are provided purely for entertainment purposes. I receive no compensation whatsoever for sharing my thoughts and review on any book. If you would like me to review your book, please email me at sharalsbooks@yahoo.com Happy Reading! :o)