Saturday, May 22, 2010

Ritual in Death by J.D. Robb

Ritual In Death by J.D. Robb

My Rating: 10 *'s

Description: When a high-society party is crashed by a naked, knife-wielding, blood-covered man who "thinks" he might have killed someone, Eve Dallas must track down the crime, and the criminals. Everything points to Satanic ritual, but Eve doesn't believe in devil worship...

My Thoughts: This was one of the short stories featured in the SUITE 606 anthology. Not as satisfying as the full length stories only because it's short, the story feels rushed and doesn't have all of the elements of the plot I have come to enjoy and look forward to with each Eve Dallas story. But I still enjoyed the story and the new twist of a Satanic ritual in the plot. I especially enjoy it when Eve gets to be a bad ass when interrogating the perps. I'm glad I'm not the one sitting on the other side of the table...

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am not a professional reviewer, but I love to read and share my opinions on my reading with others who are interested. I work full time but my ideal perfect day would be to curl up with a good book. The majority of the books I review here are from my private collection and my reviews are provided purely for entertainment purposes. I receive no compensation whatsoever for sharing my thoughts and review on any book. If you would like me to review your book, please email me at sharalsbooks@yahoo.com Happy Reading! :o)