Saturday, April 13, 2013

Women Of The Otherworld Series Optioned For Television

Fans of Elena Michaels and her werewolf pack can now rejoice as the series is being brought to the television screen! The 13-part series is currently shooting in Toronto and will air on Canada's Space channel in 2014. I have never heard of any of the actors but fans of Smallville should recognize Laura Vandervoort who has been cast as Elena Michaels.

Laura Vandervoort

I am so excited about this as I have been a long time fan of the books. I am hoping fervently that the show will be picked up here in the U.S. Please join me in praying to the television gods to make it so!

The Hollywood Reporter

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am not a professional reviewer, but I love to read and share my opinions on my reading with others who are interested. I work full time but my ideal perfect day would be to curl up with a good book. The majority of the books I review here are from my private collection and my reviews are provided purely for entertainment purposes. I receive no compensation whatsoever for sharing my thoughts and review on any book. If you would like me to review your book, please email me at sharalsbooks@yahoo.com Happy Reading! :o)