Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Honorable Mentions Of 2014

For the books that didn't make the top reads list for the year, I want to give an honorable mention to the titles I read in 2014 that didn't make the cut for the best but were still good reads and recommended:

I Love My Breakup by Sabrina Lacey
Never Google Heartbreak by Emma Garcia
Angels Fall by Nora Roberts
He Texted by Lisa Winning
The Unofficial Guide To Harry Potter by Ellie Down
Broken Hearts, Fences And Other Things To Mend by Katie Finn
The Awakening by Erika Wilde
The Broken by Shelley Coriell
S Is For Silence by Sue Grafton
Cold Feet At Christmas by Debbie Johnson
A Christmas To Remember by Jenny Hale
The Scent Of Scandal by Carole Matthews

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am not a professional reviewer, but I love to read and share my opinions on my reading with others who are interested. I work full time but my ideal perfect day would be to curl up with a good book. The majority of the books I review here are from my private collection and my reviews are provided purely for entertainment purposes. I receive no compensation whatsoever for sharing my thoughts and review on any book. If you would like me to review your book, please email me at sharalsbooks@yahoo.com Happy Reading! :o)