Tuesday, May 01, 2007

April Reading Review

Read 4 books in April...

Three Bedrooms In Chelsea by Liz Ireland

Rating: 8 *'s
My first by this author and definitely not my last. Enjoyed all the characters, though I still have a coughing fit when I think about what their rent is. Yikes! I would be interested to read a sequel to see how Edie, Greta and Danielle make out in their Chelsea digs.

A Dirty Job by Christopher Moore

Rating: 9 *'s
Fantastic story! I hope there will be a sequel! Quite a few surprises at the end that enhanced the story. I thought the characters were highly entertaining and well defined.

Marley & Me: Life And Love With The World's Worst Dog by John Grogan

Rating: 9 *'s

What a wonderful, heartwarming, funny and sad story! The author does a wonderful job of opening the windows of his family's life and experiences with this wonderful dog that the reader will feel like they are a part of the lives of the Grogans and Marley.

Lexi James And The Council Of Girlfriends by Melissa Jacobs
Rating: 8 *'s

I enjoyed all of the interpersonal relationships between the members of the Council Of Girlfriends. Some loose ends at the end so I'm hoping these characters will be revisited in the future.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am not a professional reviewer, but I love to read and share my opinions on my reading with others who are interested. I work full time but my ideal perfect day would be to curl up with a good book. The majority of the books I review here are from my private collection and my reviews are provided purely for entertainment purposes. I receive no compensation whatsoever for sharing my thoughts and review on any book. If you would like me to review your book, please email me at sharalsbooks@yahoo.com Happy Reading! :o)