Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Deja Demon: The Days and Nights of a Demon-Hunting Soccer Mom by Julie Kenner

Deja Demon: The Days And Nights Of A Demon-Hunting Soccer Mom by Julie Kenner

My Rating: 10*'s

Description: Between attending gala fundraisers for her husband’s political campaign, training her teenage daughter to wield a crossbow and a stiletto, pottytraining a toddler, and her increasingly complicated personal life, Kate Connor hardly has time to prepare for the impending chaos of a neighborhood Easter party that has her enslaved to dying hundreds of hard-boiled eggs.

Keeping the local kiddos in line will take all of Kate’s skills as a mother and demon hunter, just when she’ll need them the most. The High Demon Goramesh has returned to San Diablo—this time with a full-blown army of the undead and a powerful demonic ally. Once again, it’s up to Kate to save the world. Good thing she can multi-task...

My Thoughts: Another fantastic installment of the Demon-Hunting Soccer Mom! I am loving this series. Kate Connor is the type of character that amazes me on all levels. Managing home, hearth and family is a tough job on its own for some people, but throw in some serious demon ass kicking and you would need a miracle.

Julie Kenner's imagination to bring this story to life is proof of her immense talent. Each story in this series is better than the last and makes me want more. I'm on the edge of my seat with wondering what will happen next? How will Kate's husband react when he finds out the truth? Is Kate's daughter destined to be a demon hunter? Will Eddie get a date? Will the demon hiding in Kate's pantry cause her to burn dinner?

This is a series not to miss. Lots of humor and action keep the stories moving at a rapid pace with characters that you can care about and root for.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am not a professional reviewer, but I love to read and share my opinions on my reading with others who are interested. I work full time but my ideal perfect day would be to curl up with a good book. The majority of the books I review here are from my private collection and my reviews are provided purely for entertainment purposes. I receive no compensation whatsoever for sharing my thoughts and review on any book. If you would like me to review your book, please email me at sharalsbooks@yahoo.com Happy Reading! :o)