Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Out With The Old, In With The New

With 2010 coming to an end, a very rapid end, it seems like, it is time to reflect on what I have accomplished and what I hope to accomplish in 2011.

Not sure what happened, but 2010 seemed to fly by. Is this a symptom of aging, I wonder? We are all in such a hurry to grow up and then when we do, the time passes at the speed of sound, leaving us bewildered and at a loss as to where it went.

In 2011, I would like time. Time to enjoy life, time to spend with The Scottish Guy, time to laugh, time to read, time to spend with friends. I don't want to worry about how cluttered the house is. I don't want to worry about the politics and drama at work. I don't want to dwell on the past which causes me to worry about what might happen in the future.

In 2011, I would like to read more, laugh more, be thankful for the blessings in my life and not worry about what I don't have.

Reading more should be an easy goal. I hope so. Santa and The Scottish Guy have given me an excellent tool to make it an easy goal.

Here's to a happy and bright New Year!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am not a professional reviewer, but I love to read and share my opinions on my reading with others who are interested. I work full time but my ideal perfect day would be to curl up with a good book. The majority of the books I review here are from my private collection and my reviews are provided purely for entertainment purposes. I receive no compensation whatsoever for sharing my thoughts and review on any book. If you would like me to review your book, please email me at sharalsbooks@yahoo.com Happy Reading! :o)