Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Honorable Mentions Of 2009

For the books that didn't make the top reads list for the year, I want to give an honorable mention to the titles I read in 2009 that didn't make the cut for the best but were still very good reading and recommended:

My Lady In Time by Angie Ray
The Quickie by James Patterson
Love's Labyrinth by Anne Kelleher
Veiled Threats by Deborah Donnelly
Deep Midnight by Shannon Drake
New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
Engaging Men by Lynda Curnyn
Notes From The Backseat by Jody Gehrman
My Life Uncovered by Lynn Isenberg
Haunted In Death by J.D. Robb
Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
Insider Dating by Jennifer O'Connell

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am not a professional reviewer, but I love to read and share my opinions on my reading with others who are interested. I work full time but my ideal perfect day would be to curl up with a good book. The majority of the books I review here are from my private collection and my reviews are provided purely for entertainment purposes. I receive no compensation whatsoever for sharing my thoughts and review on any book. If you would like me to review your book, please email me at sharalsbooks@yahoo.com Happy Reading! :o)