Saturday, October 17, 2009

Bad Moon Rising by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Bad Moon Rising by Sherrilyn Kenyon

My Rating: 10 *'s

Description: A stunning and suspenseful new landscape emerges in the thrilling Dark-Hunter world—a world where nothing will ever be the same again. . .

Fang Kattalakis isn't just a wolf. He is the brother of two of the most powerful members of the Omegrion: the ruling council that enforces the laws of the Were-Hunters. And when war erupts among the lycanthropes, sides must be chosen. Enemies are forced into shaky alliances. And when the woman Fang loves is accused of betraying her people, her only hope is that Fang believes in her. Yet in order to save her, Fang must break the law of his people and the faith of his brothers. That breech could very well spell the end of both their races and change their world forever.

The war is on and time is running out...

My Thoughts: Yeah, Dark-Hunters, gotta love 'em! But lovin me some Wolves even more! Woof... Vane has been my favorite throughout the entire series (sorry Ash), but Fang is right up there in the number 2 spot with Fury right behind him. With Bad Moon Rising, Sherrilyn Kenyon takes us back to the past where we get a bird's eye view of Vane's pack and his brother, Fang. Who knew when I read Vane's story that a true gem existed beneath the surface of Fang's persona?

Throw into the mix the Peltier Bears and you are in for one fast paced and intense ride. As always, it was great to reunite with the regulars and bittersweet to see some others. Very curious about some of the new characters, such as Thorn. Definitely a story there and I still am hopeful that we will get to know Savitar better and see his story.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am not a professional reviewer, but I love to read and share my opinions on my reading with others who are interested. I work full time but my ideal perfect day would be to curl up with a good book. The majority of the books I review here are from my private collection and my reviews are provided purely for entertainment purposes. I receive no compensation whatsoever for sharing my thoughts and review on any book. If you would like me to review your book, please email me at sharalsbooks@yahoo.com Happy Reading! :o)