Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Breast Quest #3

OK, here we go...

My doctor's office called today. The long and short of it is this...

I have a lump in my left breast (really?)

Biopsy or aspiration is recommended by the radiologist (stop me if you've heard this before)

My doctor can do neither (there's a surprise...duh)

Get thy happy ass to a breast surgeon so sayeth the doctor...

So, now our sassy, spunky heroine has been armed with a list of 4 breast surgeons. Her quest to find one accepting new patients as well as a partiality to redheads has begun (cue the Mission Impossible theme song).

Stay tuned for the further adventures of Sherri and The Breast Quest...

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am not a professional reviewer, but I love to read and share my opinions on my reading with others who are interested. I work full time but my ideal perfect day would be to curl up with a good book. The majority of the books I review here are from my private collection and my reviews are provided purely for entertainment purposes. I receive no compensation whatsoever for sharing my thoughts and review on any book. If you would like me to review your book, please email me at sharalsbooks@yahoo.com Happy Reading! :o)