Saturday, March 31, 2007

March Reading Review

4 books read in March...

Otherwise Engaged by Suzanne Finnamore

Rating: 8 *'s

Since I am "otherwise engaged" now, it seemed like the perfect time to read this book. I could relate completely with the main character as she goes through the ups and downs of planning her wedding.



Gone by Lisa Gardner

Rating: 9 *'s


I was so afraid how this book was going to end and happily it didn't! I hope this author continues to write about Rainie and Quincy as this couple really shows what it takes to make it in a world full of violence and heartbreak.


Vanish by Tess Gerritsen

Rating: 9 *'s

Wow! This book blew me away from the beginning and I still feel breathless by the ending. Excellent story that kept me guessing through the whole book.
Tess Gerritsen is a genius!

Every Which Way But Dead by Kim Harrison

Rating: 9 *'s

Another fantastic installment of Rachel Morgan and the gang! Would have loved to seen more of Jenks so I'm hoping there will be more of him in the next one. Kisten is a fascinating character and I hope he continues on through the series.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am not a professional reviewer, but I love to read and share my opinions on my reading with others who are interested. I work full time but my ideal perfect day would be to curl up with a good book. The majority of the books I review here are from my private collection and my reviews are provided purely for entertainment purposes. I receive no compensation whatsoever for sharing my thoughts and review on any book. If you would like me to review your book, please email me at sharalsbooks@yahoo.com Happy Reading! :o)