Monday, March 26, 2007

The Breast Quest #4

Our sassy and spunky heroine completed her covert re-con mission and was able to infiltrate the inner sanctum of the breast surgeon. After an intense interrogation session, she was able to acquire the date she will return, classified documents in hand.

The plot thickens on April 27.

(Can you hear the James Bond music in the background?)

Update...after some serious thought...our heroine is considering infiltrating other inner sanctums to see if she can get an earlier deployment date...

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am not a professional reviewer, but I love to read and share my opinions on my reading with others who are interested. I work full time but my ideal perfect day would be to curl up with a good book. The majority of the books I review here are from my private collection and my reviews are provided purely for entertainment purposes. I receive no compensation whatsoever for sharing my thoughts and review on any book. If you would like me to review your book, please email me at sharalsbooks@yahoo.com Happy Reading! :o)